Risdall Marketing Group (RMG) continued to expand its client roster with the addition of five new or expanded engagements since the end of January 2011. The majority of the new projects leverage the agency’s prowess in the area of interactive and digital media.
In particular, New Brighton, Minn-based Beisswenger’s Hardware has enlisted the RMG to help the organization develop a website that enables the second generation family-owned hardware store to sell products online and streamline its merchandising strategy. The agency will be providing Beisswenger’s Hardware with website design and development as well as an ongoing search engine optimization (SEO) program.
"The Beisswengers and Risdalls are no strangers to one another,” said Mark Beisswenger, owner, Beisswenger’s Hardware. “We've even shared some of the same employees. We're happy to have their help in making our company grow to better serve our customers. Whether it is in person or online."
In addition to Beisswenger’s Hardware, RMG’s new and expanded accounts include:
- Cap Carpet – Website redesign
- Olson’s Sewer Service – Website redesign
- Intuitive Technologies - Website development and integrated marketing support
- McKinley Group – Expanded engagement to include sales collateral
- Pearson – Video design and production
- National Conference of State Societies – Website development