The Minnesota State Fair. The Great Minnesota Get Together. No matter what name you use, we can all say that we look forward to a weekend filled with deep-fried goodness and amazing food-on-a-stick. But have you ever wondered what kind of communications muscle goes into the planning? Join Minnesota PRSA at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds, where we'll hear from the communications and marketing staff who will share:
• Some of the most interesting challenges the team has managed throughout the fair run
• What the annual fair planning process involves
• What the team does "off-season"
• The role social media has played in helping build excitement about the fair with fairgoers and media
• Brienna Schuette, Marketing and Communications Manager
• Lara Hughes, Communications Supervisor
• Christine Noonan, Marketing & Communications Specialist
August 6, 2013
7:30 a.m. - Registration
8 a.m. - Program
Minnesota State Fair Grounds
Libby Conference Center
1311 Cosgrove St.
St. Paul, MN 55108
Event Pass Eligible: YES
Breakfast will be served.