Let your outstanding communications work shine among communicators statewide by entering it into IABC Minnesota’s 2011 Bronze Quill Awards competition. Practitioners in a range of organizations – agencies, corporations, government, nonprofits and solo businesses – representing numerous industries will compete to have their work judged as the best in one of the 27 categories in the following three communication divisions:
* Management – projects, programs or campaigns guided by strategy
* Skills – a variety of electronic and paper communication channels along with writing proficiency
* Creative – a showcase for creative talent and graphic design
Bronze Quill is open to IABC members and non-members. Winners will receive:
* A personalized Bronze Quill Award statue.
* If you’re an Award of Excellence winner, you have the chance to win the Pinnacle Award, which is awarded to the top scoring entry.
* Recognition during IABC Minnesota’s annual Bronze Quill Awards Celebration in May/June 2011.
* One half-price ticket to the awards ceremony.
* Access to electronic winner logo to use for promoting throughout the year.
* Recognition in the IABC Minnesota’s monthly online newsletter.
Get more information at mn.iabc.com