The Minnesota chapter of the Business Marketing Association (BMA) has announced its 2014 Board of Directors. Ready to lead the chapter is newly elected President Jennifer Zick, senior director of marketing at Magnet 360. Under Zick’s leadership, BMA-MN will focus on building a community of support and collaboration for Twin Cities-based business-to-business (B2B) marketing communications professionals through expanded programming and resources.
Zick succeeds Dan Joyce, global integration leader at Honeywell, who served as the chapter’s president since 2012. Joyce will continue to support BMA-MN in his new role as past president.
BMA-MN’s Board of Directors comprises 10 executive committee members and seven committee members who bring a diverse wealth of knowledge and experience in Minnesota’s B2B marketing community.
· President – Jennifer Zick, Senior Director of Marketing – Magnet 360
· Past President – Dan Joyce, Global Integration Leader – Honeywell
· Executive Director – Amy Sporre, Owner – Business Sidekick
· VP, Events and Development – Camila Drahn, Account Manager – OnTrac International
· VP, Membership – Marshall Gage, VP of Business Development – OppSource
· VP, Sponsorship – Jim MacLachlan, President – Tartan Marketing
· VP, Finance – Ben Conley, Senior Financial Analyst – Thomson Reuters
· VP, Young Professionals – Andrew Herkert, VP of Sales – TruScribe
· VP, Communications – Stephani Simon, President – Inprela Communications
· Corporate Advisory Council Liaison – Patrick Petschel, VP, Account Services and Strategy – Schermer
· Membership Director – Bruce Volkart, Chairman – Volkart May and Associates Inc.
· Membership Support – Bob Peterson, Research Director – SiriusDecisions
Events and Development Committee
· Event Director – Joan Moser, President – Spoken Impact
· Communications Director – Emily Conley, Account Executive – Tartan Marketing
· Social Director – Katie Wolfe, Senior Marketing Communications Manager – HighJump Software
· Content Director – Laura Monn Ginsburg, Director of Marketing – Alternative Technology Solutions
· Community Manager – Callan Young, Marketing Specialist – Siteimprove, Inc.
Now entering its sixth year, BMA-MN is the only organization in Minnesota dedicated solely to the professional development of B2B executives, marketers and communicators. With nearly 100 members, the chapter is one of the strongest in the nation.
In 2014, BMA-MN will be offering skill-building sessions on topics including how to communicate effectively with executives, tips on launching and responding to industry game-changers, and how to enhance customer communication efforts through omnichannel marketing.
For additional information about BMA-MN and upcoming events, please visit www.bmaminnesota.org.