STIR Advertising and Integrated Messaging has added several new advertising, design, digital, public relations and agency-of-record accounts, including:
- Cousins Subs, a Wisconsin-based sub sandwich chain with over 140 stores in five states. As agency of record, STIR’s work includes re-branding the 41-year-old Cousins Subs brand, as well as advertising, web design and public relations.
- AXIS Automation, a Wisconsin-based designer and builder of large-scale automation systems and machinery for food processing, baking, pharmaceutical and material handling applications. As agency of record, STIR’s work includes advertising, public relations and new product introductions.
- Woodfield Chicago Northwest Convention Bureau, a regional tourism and convention bureau representing a large region of Chicago’s northwest suburbs. STIR’s work, awarded through a competition, includes rebranding and renaming.
- Halloin Murdock, a Milwaukee law firm specializing in insurance recovery and construction law. STIR’s work includes designing a new web site, designing and placing advertising and public relations.
- Milwaukee/NARI, the greater Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. STIR’s work includes design and creation of a new web site.
- Blue Co Brands, a national marketer of products used in the barber and hair salon industries, as well as men’s grooming and hair care products. Its brands include Barbicide, Ship-Shape and Lucky Tiger.
- WISPARK, a Wisconsin commercial and industrial real estate development company. STIR’s work includes brand and web site development for Drexel Town Square, a retail, commercial, residential and government use development in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
- United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF), a fundraising organization that supports many theater, music and other performing arts organizations in Southeastern Wisconsin. STIR’s work for UPAF includes advertising, branding and collateral design and production.
- Associated Bank, a diversified bank holding company with total assets of $23 billion and 240 locations in Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin. STIR’s work for Associated Bank includes print advertising and rebranding.
- Sargento Cheese, a national brand with consumer, food service and food ingredient products. STIR’s work for Sargento includes branding development.
“The greatest recognition we can receive as an advertising and integrated messaging agency is to grow as a business,” said Brian Bennett, president and owner of STIR. “It’s recognition of the impact of our creative work, the insightfulness of our strategic counsel and the value of our approach to integrated marketing.”