You're likely already using Google Analytics for your marketing. Are you getting the most out of the robust set of features? From the recently-launched social reports to the updated flow visualization, there is a lot to understand. But once your team's skills are sharpened and you've created a culture of data at your company, you'll be well positioned to increase all the right metrics and get ahead of competitors. In this session, Adam Singer dives into Google Analytics to show real-world of examples of how you can use the tool for better, data-driven decisions and report properly to stakeholders.
Adam Singer's Bio:
- Product Marketing Manager, Google Analytics, a marketing industry speaker and blogger
- Provided online marketing & social media strategy for top B2B and B2C brands in various industries
- Has a diverse amount of online marketing experience: from building million-member communities in social platforms, to implementing enterprise SEO programs, to developing high conversion, niche-specific blogs
- His campaigns have been cited by top media outlets such as PRWeek, Entrepreneur Magazine, Techdirt and Mashable
- Blogs at The Future Buzz - an award winning blog read by more than 50,000 readers per month