Guests will watch the conversation via live-streamed video and can participate via online chat or #talkinar on Twitter.
Topic: The Sharing Economy: Are Marketers Missing Out?
Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Time: 1-2 pm (CST)
View invitation / register: http://bit.ly/xWspab
To participate: On event day simply visit www.cmithun.com/talkinar
“What better way to learn about the Sharing Economy than to share in an interactive discussion with people representing all sides of this movement?” said Campbell Mithun president Rachael Marret. “Marketers have for the most part observed this trend from the sidelines; it’s time to understand it and identify implications for our clients and our industry.”
Panel of Experts
The following discussion hosts will provide from-the-trenches points of view and respond to questions and comments from online Talkinar participants:
· Lee Aase, director of Mayo Clinic’s Center for Social Media: Lee will address how sharing information on a business-to-business platform supports Mayo Clinic's brand objectives.
· Ellen Apel, marketing manager, NiceRide MN: Ellen will offer the viewpoint of an organization powered by consumer sharing.
· Micki Krimmel, founder and CEO, NeighborGoods: Micki will participate remotely in the live chat, sharing an expert POV about the consumer-sharing reality.
· Lynn Franz, director of strategic planning, Campbell Mithun: Lynn will present new proprietary consumer research on the Sharing Economy and reveal insights important to marketers.
· Rachael Marret, president and director of integrated client services, Campbell Mithun: Rachael will guide the discussion and weigh in with the marketer's perspective.