Creating a Brand Voice – Have you addressed this marketing must?
Join MWMC and Gwyneth Dwyer of Larsen, to learn how to give your brand a voice and make sure it is the right one. This hands-on workshop will present tips and techniques for creating a strong, clear brand voice that works across multiple marketing channels.
We’ll take an in-depth look at how several brands have created a voice — from ribald and rowdy to smart and sophisticated. Then, we’ll tackle these brand-voice fundamentals:
- What, exactly, is brand voice?
- How do you create a brand voice?
- Can you control brand voice? Should you?
- How do you build consensus for a brand voice?
- 7 ways to wreck your brand voice
- What’s grammar got to do with it?
Thursday, January 20
3 – 6 p.m.
University of St. Thomas (Minneapolis Campus)
Opus Hall Room 201 | 1000 LaSalle Ave,
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Visit www.mnwc.org to register.
$33 MWMC Full-time Students