January 13, 5:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Location: St. Catherine University, Rauenhorst Hall - Coeur de Catherin
- Non-members are welcome at this event.
- Paid registration is required.
Email. Blog. Twitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. How do the Internet savvy really use these social networking tools to reach audiences? Meet an expert panel to learn more!
Social Networking Panel
- Lynsey Struthers | The Lawlor Group’s Web Whiz (http://www.thelawlorgroup.com/team/lynsey-truthers)
- Michael Wells, St. Catherine University’s Digital Communications Manager
- Griff Wigley, social media consultant to business and civic leaders (http://wigleyandassociates.com/about)
Visit www.mnwc.org to register today!
The Minnesota Women in Marketing and Communications SPs (Seasoned Professionals) targets the unique needs of professional women who have been in the work place for 15+ years. SP events offer lively discussion on topics relevant to their level of experience, information to re-energize their careers, and networking and support from peers.