During the months of July and August, Risdall Marketing Group (RMG) entered into new engagements with 10 diverse and exciting organizations. With an emphasis on internet related activities as well as traditional marketing and advertising support, the engagements are a reflection of Risdall’s unique client-centric approach.
“There is no one size fits all program for our clients,” said John Risdall, vice chairman and CEO of RMG. “Our approach and execution echoes the driving needs of each company – whether it’s expanding website presence, supporting ongoing education programs or launching a new brand.”
· Cumberland Dental, affiliate of client Metro Dentalcare – Website
· Documentis – Branding and market development
· Elkay Manufacturing – Website
· Hennepin County Environmental Services–Campaign support
· Northern Clay Center – Advertising and
· Orthodontic Care Specialists, affiliate of client Metro Dentalcare – Website
· Steven Community Apartments – Website and promotions
· Topline Federal Credit Union – SEO
· University of Minnesota College of Science & Engineering – Marketing communications plan positioning and 75th anniversary
· World Data Products – Website and SEO
Through the first half of 2010, the firm has added or expanded engagements with 65 organizations. In 2009, RMG added 106 new or expanded accounts.