Risdall Marketing Group (RMG) energetically entered the summer, with the firm adding 11 new or expanded accounts in June.
“Understanding audiences and the best way to connect with them is one of the keys to business success,” said John Risdall , vice chairman and CEO of RMG. “We have fun helping our clients achieve their business goals, whether it’s increasing sales, driving attendance to an event, or more.”
RMG’s new and expanded accounts include:
- CocoLaPalm Resort – Expanded engagement to include social media and
- Donatelle – Expanded engagement to include ongoing search engine optimization
- Locator Technologies – Expanded engagement to include new product website development
- MakeMusic – Expanded engagement to include market segmentation research
- McArdle Business Advisors – Webinar production
- McKinley Group – Expanded search engine optimization project
- PureZone – Expanded engagement to include
- Spanlink Communications – Website redesign and support
- Star Transportation – and online marketing
- Twin Cities Originals – Expanded engagement to include event planning, public relations and social media for the upcoming Taste of the TCO event
- UniPunch Products – Marketing support, branding, website redesign
So far in 2010 the firm has added 55 new or expanded accounts. In 2009, RMG added 106 new or expanded accounts.