Maximizing LinkedIn: Getting up to speed
Thursday, June 24, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Fee: $40 members, $60 nonmembers
Registration deadline: June 21
After completing part one of this Minnesota IABC two-part series, you will have built a great LinkedIn Profile, a large number of connections, even some recommendations. Now what? By the time you leave part two, you’ll know how to gain the greatest personal benefit from LinkedIn for your professional networks, your business, your job search and more. LinkedIn communities are an information goldmine. In this session, you will learn how to master the techniques to extract valuable information and use it.
In this seminar, we’ll discuss and demonstrate live on LinkedIn:
- How to use LinkedIn’s search tools to their fullest
- How to creatively connect with key individuals
- How to build a large base of knowledge on someone before you talk to them
- How to gain powerful warm referrals instead of cold calling
- How to read between the lines to discover connections that aren’t publicized
For more information and to register please visit IABC's website.