Risdall Marketing Group (RMG) boosted its client roster throughout spring, with the firm adding seven new client accounts in April.
“From the design of product packaging to the design of a website, clients realize that a positive image and presence can equate to success with key audiences,” said John Risdall , vice chairman and CEO of RMG. “Our integrated approach helps clients connect with consumers in whatever way suits them best.”
RMG’s new and expanded accounts include:
- Ebenezer Management Services – Public relations
- Forward Dental – Website redesign and development
- Northern Forest Products – Website support and creative direction
- Restoration Professionals – Expanded engagement to include online marketing
- SeQuel Response – Website design and development
- Stepp Manufacturing – Website redesign and development
- Zinpro Corporation – Packaging project and website redesign
So far in 2010 the firm has added 28 new accounts. In 2009, RMG added 106 new or expanded client accounts.