Conference: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Gala: 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
What you won’t want to miss:
- Getting knocked out of the park by Shel Holtz, ABC and IABC Fellow
During his presentation Communicating Strategically in the Networked World, you’ll learn how online communication is driving audience behaviors, hear case studies that demonstrate alignment with business goals, tips about writing for the online environment, integrating online and offline communication and learn the basics for assessing the value of an organization’s online interactions
- Spending time networking with fellow communications professionals over an open lunch and extended Gala social hour.
- Taking in the sights, sounds and tastes of the Target Field in the amazing Carew Atrium.
- Celebrating the profession!
- Continental breakfast
- Shel Holtz’s conference presentation, prepared exclusively for IABC Minnesota
- Lunch overlooking the field and in the Legend’s Club field seats (weather permitting, of course)
- Social hour with heavy appetizers and a cash bar – overlooking the field and Minneapolis skyline
- Gala program with Shel Holtz and the recognition of Bronze Quill and Pinnacle Award winners, as well as other professional achievements
Register by May 6th.
Target Field is located at 3rd Ave N, between 5th St N and 7th St N. We encourage attendees to take the Hiawatha LRT or Northstar Commuter Rail directly to Target Field and enter at the Fifth Street entrance. If driving, attendees should use Ramp A of the ABC Ramps and take the direct skyway access to Target Field. If walking, attendees should enter the ABC Ramps and come via direct skyway access from Ramp A.